Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet Me At the Fair!

I love fairs. I love the food, the excitement, the smells, the sights.
I love how you see couples everywhere, and that oh so cliche couple, you know them, they're the one's walking around with all the stuffed animals he won for her.
Then there's the excited little kids running everywhere. Yelling for their parents to hurry to the next ride, screaming for the one they're most excited for.
I haven't been on a ferris wheel in ages. But I love how tall they are, I love how you can see the whole fair from the very top.
And I absolutely love fair food.
Elephant ears, funnel cakes, lemonade, nachos, pizza, churros, ice cream, garlic fries,
you name it, I Love It.

At fairs, it's like anything can happen. It may just be colored light bulbs and lame rides on the back of semi-trucks, but if you're still a little kid at heart like me, fairs are magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment