Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jack O' Lanterns, Full Moons, Vampires, Oh My!


I am an absolute fan of the month October. I love it.

I love going to Haunted Houses, straw and corn mazes, carving pumpkins, doing scary stuff!

I especially love full moons in October. They just fit so well!

This Halloween, I'm gonna do everything. Carve pumpkins, hit every single Haunted House and Corn Maze, paint and draw crazy stuff!
I really wish I had contacts like these:


That would be awesome. I'd wear them all the time.
I'm so excited for the Big Day! (Halloween) Every weekend leading up to it, I'm going to watch scary movies, read scary books, stay outside after dark, get majorly freaked out, and have my friends go with me to every single establishment with the word "haunted" displayed.
Who cares about the most likely paranoia that will be the result of me freaking myself out?
Tis the season to be frighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment