Monday, August 30, 2010

Wittle Baby Bwuver!


Oh that Brian. My Baby Bwuver!

I decided that since I've mentioned my little brother so much I might introduce him.

This is Brian Albert. He's a very smart 11 year old. And very goofy! Whenever I try to get a nice picture of him, he always makes a face.

Brian is very, very high strung. It doesn't take much to get him angry, or to start screaming. I admit that in the past I found this as a source of amusement, but now it just hurts my ears.

Brian's also always been a smart aleck. I don't know where he gets it from...........

My Mother says he gets it from yours truly, but how can that be so? I've never said a sarcastic thing in my life.... Yeah that's a lie. He does get it from me. He's my new roommate, and so far we get along beautifully! I'm excited to teach and introduce him to my music. His education in that area is very sad.

We're very alike, Brian and I. We both love to read, we're both actors.

(I'm very proud to say he does get that from me!

He's been to all my plays, and he's told me he wants to go to acting classes! I was so excited to hear that, it just makes me happy to know I'm not the only Theatrical Fanatica in my family.

One thing that is very different about us, he likes video games. And I am on the verge of detesting them. I can play them, but not nearly as extensively as my baby brother. He loves them.

Well, now you've met Brian. He's a very sensitive boy, I intend to look out for him while he's at school.

Oh, how I love my baby bwuver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment