Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It All Started With A Pair Of Missing Spandex

Ok. Here's my day.
I'm writing in red because I'm mad.
I woke up this morning, and I was already late. Lucky for me I had already planned my outfit, and these lovely things below :

Were part of it. No problem.
I'm running around my house with 5 minutes to spare till I have to be at an early morning class, not leave, but be AT the class in 5, running around trying to find my pair of Spandex.

This may seem funny, but it was very very frustrating. I decided to wear a dress today, but I had to wear a shirt underneath, and the Spandex are used to keep the shirt from rising up. But I couldn't find them.

I get to school, almost ten minutes late, I don't know why I was so fussed about it, my first class, Show Choir's a joke.

Anyway.

The majority of the day passed as acceptable. Except I didn't get any lunch, the lines are way too long. So I was hungry too.

For my study hall, I went to the Seminary building to talk to the teacher about doing an at-home study. He yeah sure no problem, and gave me a notebook, and scripture guide. No problems there.

My theater class... Apparently we're not allowed to laugh anymore while playing Improv games.

My teacher shushes us whenever someone laughs, or "breaks character."

Hello! It's IMPROV!! And I guess I'm now the villain of the class, he directs all his criticism at me. Great.

School gets out. I get to my locker, pull out everything I need and book it to the bus pick-up, because I'm a lame senior and don't have a car. I walk out of the school, and the bus is already pulling away.

School has been out for 5 freaking minutes. So I miss the bus. I try to call my mom, she doesn't answer. Try to call my stepdad, no answer. I even do the absurd thing and call my house phone. No answer. Awesome. I finally go to the office, and I won't lie, I'm on the verge of tears.

A nice lady in the office tells her daughter, Morgan, to give me a ride home. I get home and after telling my mother all my woes of the day I get on the comp and see this unwanted beauty on my screen:

See that UGLY mark? The vertical one?

Yeah, No idea where it came from, but there's another one just like it on the other side of my screen, and it's growing.

This is a brand new laptop! I'm so frustrated. I'm sorry if this whole post just seems like a complain and whine-fest but that's all I feel like doing right now. At least I didn't trip and fall and break an ankle at school today. Bright side, right?

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment