Monday, September 13, 2010

Exciting Things To Tell!

I've made the recent discovery that I'm in love.

With all manners of floral.





I got these beauties (there's another pair), at a thrift store.

I love, love, love, love thrift stores. I don't understand why people have to go to the mall for all their clothes. Thrift stores are just as much in style, if not way more unique.

I pride myself on never having the same shirts or shoes or whatever, as anyone else.

I like it like that.







These are my new favorite pair of earrings. I've become an addict to accesories.
Shameful, I know.

But moving on to more meaningful topics.

School? I don't know. I got called down to the office today! Apparently I offended a teacher for expressing my obnoxious opinion. I can't help it, I'm outspoken.

Speaking of which, my mouth has definitely gotten me into trouble this week. I chewed some boy out for talking about nasty things completely unrelated to mathematics yesterday. I'm not sorry, it was completely disgusting.

And then I upset a junior because being goofy in the hall is simply intolerable.

She tells me to grow up? Please.

BUT, I have awesome things to tell!!

Number one: I am maybe, possibly, hopefully! Going to Lagoon this weekend! With my friend Piper! She offered to take me with her family, and I am positively stoked! Plus, the haunted stuff came out just this week, and I Looooove haunted scary stuff.

Number two: I have made the decision I am going to my Senior Prom in a duct tape dress. That's right. A Duct. Tape. Dress. I am freaking stoked. I just need to find a partner who will put up with me and my crazy antics.

Number three: My brain has worked things out. Life is not a race!

1 comment:

  1. duct tape!! all the way baby!! i love it!! and all the other things in here too :)

    ReplyDelete