Friday, September 3, 2010

See Stars!

Let me introduce you to my greatest and best friend in the whole world:

This is BINI.

She looks quite amazing doesn't she? She and I goof off together, laugh together, we do everything together. Well, we did. Until I moved.
I really do miss her. We made up our own names for eachother, we're
"See Stars"


We would go everywhere together, and I wouldn't make a major decision without asking her advice, or having her go with me.
To the store, to the park, anywhere!

We've been bears together on Halloween and we've even been zombies together!

I think we make an awesome pair.

Only she can make me laugh just by laughing. We have so many inside jokes, and a secret handshake that's also an inside joke, and I tell her everything. From who I like to what I'm eating for dinner, she knows almost everything about me.


I thank God every day for giving me such an amazing friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment