Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update!

So lately... I've been making myself at home here in Idaho. I've even painted my mailbox.
(It's not finished yet, don't laugh!)

School is going pretty well. I got asked to the Homecoming dance (yay!), and I've got my dress and shoes and everything ready. It's Saturday, so I've still got a day or so to prepare myself! Oh, and did I mention? "Frank" was the one who asked me. Read a few entries back, you'll know who I'm talking about. AH!! So excited! And tonight is a bonfire, and I should probably get going soon if I want to get the blue in my hair in time for it...

More on that later!

But dinner time is especially fun.

My sister, Katie and me are "fighting" over that there corn cob.

That was a fun day at dinner.
And of course, my new baby, Scotty is adjusting too.

Isn't he precious!? In this picture though he looks grumpy.
I'm pretty sure he was.
Mr. Grumpy Whiskers!
Early early early this morning, I woke up to him nibbling on my fingers! Needless to say, Scotty spent the rest of the morning in his own bed.

But the new addition to my family is well loved. And spoiled!! Every night he sleeps with me, even though he's got his own bed and everything. Yesterday my Mom and I went shopping for him, and oh is he a spoiled kitty!!
Scotty lives up in my room so now I have lots of little sisters coming up for a visit.
I've had to make the rule that they have to ask me if they can play with him, because sometimes I'll go up there and he's gone! Scares the crap out of me.
Right now he's cuddled up on my lap, playing with my fingers.

Oh how I love this kitty!!




No comments:

Post a Comment