Friday, October 22, 2010

Slow Day



Today has definitely been a lazy day. I could have sworn I didn't wake up till like, noon, but I looked at my clock and it was only 9:30. I'm totally out of whack now.

Last night I was at a volleyball game for 7 hours!! Never again. And our girls lost district, so they're not going to state. It was so sad to see, all of them were crying.
But... I got to spend 7 straight hours with my friends, so it was kind of okay. At the end of the night though, I was so ready to go home and sleep. And I did.

All day I've been trying to keep warm, the weather's gotten so cold!! Idaho is downright chilly. But I found some tea in the kitchen, so I'm a happy camper.

And I've been trying to finish my Gov. paper.

That right there explains my feelings on that. I'm on overload here, I've got two whole chapters of math due this week, and that stupid Gov. paper. Help!

Tonight's an away football game, their last of the season. I'm wearing Logan's jersey.

#22!

No comments:

Post a Comment