Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time to Heal.

When a heart gets hurt, it needs time to heal. I probably sound like a typical love-sick teenager, stupid and blowing things out of proportion.
I'm not trying to sound melodramatic or rude but... You don't know the whole story.
This person, I never, in my entire life, thought would lie to me. And it was something dumb, that I could have handled. If you don't want to talk to me, fine. Tell me, and I can get over it.
But lying? Is that supposed to protect me? Well what happens when I find out?
Idaho has made this easy. I'm so grateful that I moved here, and met someone who makes this pain bearable. Because he's going through heart issues too.
But jumping into a situation where it's prone to get hurt again is very stupid, so until I'm in a better place:

Trespassers will be shot.

(Just kidding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment