Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mission Accomplished.

Today... I went on one heck of an adventure. I woke up and thought to myself, Self! I want to ride my bicycle. (I want to ride myy bikee!) Good song.

So. I rode my bike. Alot! I found lots of interesting things along my way, and found a new spot that I claim as my own, right by the Snake River. It's sandy and right beside a waterfall.

Perfect? Oh yes. I was a happy girl.

This is Mr.Caterpillar. I came across him as I was sitting by my new favorite spot.
He didn't like being disturbed and was very objective to me taking pictures so he promptly curled up into a ball. Sad day!

This is one of my favorites! I love water reflections! They always make me feel like Mulan.
Who is that girl I see..? Staring straight...back at me; why does my reflection show someone I don't know?
Yeah that movie. I love that movie!! Eddie Murphy made that movie a hit.
Moving on....

Down the road...

This just made me so happy for fall!! Colors changing, trees going to sleep for the winter...
So pretty!

My new favorite place to go.
As Logan said, I can go there to "get peace and stuff."
Hahah Oh how that boy makes me smile! I hope the weather stays this nice for a while longer, I want to see how comfortable this place is for doing something tedious, like homework.
Blehhh!!

Busy bees buzzing busily!!

This here's a canal. Doesn't look like one though, does it?


So many pictures! I have more, but my computer is so slow and I do not have the patience!

But later, after all the picture taking, I went to Logan's house and we watched one of the scariest movies I've ever seen: Signs. Ahhh! I had my head covered the whole time! And my ears plugged.... He was laughing at me the whole time.

And afterwards we went to a CORN MAZE. After watching SIGNS.

Bad idea!!!! I was freaking out the whole time, and then Logan just had to throw an ear of corn right by me while I was walking, so I'd scream like a baby and fall down.

I'm glad he got a kick out of my wimpiness. But it was still an awesome, spectacular night.

I'm beginning to really like this kid. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment