Sunday, October 3, 2010

And I Go Back...


You know how some songs remind you of somebody?

I have a whole musical that reminds me of someone.

And it kinda sucks sometimes, cuz I love listening to it.

But it reminds me so much... Of someone I'd rather forget.
I'm usually not this sentimental. I'm not one of those girls who can't live without a boyfriend.
I do just fine on my own.
But this was someone I loved. And put all my faith in... I know you're not supposed to do that.
But I did.
This wasn't empty infatuation. This was something real. Story-worthy, like The Notebook.
Except better. I probably sound like a stupid teenager in puppy-love now...
I'm not sorry. I wish I could explain what it was really like, but that's a long story. I just hope I don't sound that stupid.
Because what we had wasn't stupid. But everyone makes mistakes.
"One more day I'm on my own. One more day with him not caring. What a life I might have known... But he never saw me there."

No comments:

Post a Comment