Sunday, October 17, 2010

Homecoming Spills Part 2

My last post hardly said anything about Homecoming, so this is more explanation about my awesome weekend!
Last week I got asked to Homecoming, and that was great.
Thus sprung the week-long frantic scurry to get ready. Dress, shoes, accessories, date plans, hair, and make up.
Deep breath.
The Homecoming game was fun, this picture below...

is my date and my friend Michelle getting crowned as Royalty. I was so excited! I was taking a whole bunch of pictures. (Probably more later) Our team lost, and I felt so bad. Most of those guys are so nice, and while I was waiting for some friends to come, a few of the football players left the field with red eyes.

This one here, was at my date's house....

Check my sexy Band-Aid! That's a funny story, I was rushing to get ready for the day date, and my ride was like, 2 minutes away so I was racing to get my legs baby smooth, and scraaappe! A whole patch up skin came up with my razor. One second later, my leg starts bleeding like no other. Great, just my luck. But it's ok, cuz Logan suggested I draw a smiley face on it with purple marker so it would match my dress. Genius boy!

This was my first time pinning on a boutonniere, and I got it right the first try! Go me! He even said I did it really well. I guess I'm just a natural ;)

I think his smile is the cutest thing. We were talking about smiles, and he said that when he was little, he thought that those lines you get when you smile were dimples, so he assumed himself to be a dimply child. Ha, then he learned otherwise.
I get a dimple in my chin when I smile big enough, but it's not very noticeable...


And this here is our group!! From left to right it's:
Zeke. Queen Michelle. King Logan. And me.
We had a great day, we went bowling and then went to a restaurant called Big Jud's, and they have burgers there as big as a cowboy hat. No joke, we all had to split one and it still didn't get finished.
(Well...It was me who didn't completely finish, but that's beside the point!)


And this purty thing right here is my corsage. I love it! I'm going to save it and stick it in a frame or something. Mine and Logan's flowers matched, too! Like, same flower and everything.
The dance itself was alot of fun. He was a fun date.

Afterwards, we sat on "our" thrones and bid everyone a good night while they left. He was joking about how it was his "kingly duty."

And then we found black ribbon, and turned ourselves into ninjas!! We were flying all over the dance floor with our ninja bands.

When it was finally time to go, we mixed some mischief, and we are now partners-in-crime. I like that title. That adventure ended with us almost getting caught in someone's yard, holding our breath, and sprinting to his car. Fun times!

And then, we went to his house and played Left 4 Dead. That game is so scary! Really! Zombie apocalypse! I hope sometime this week we'll play again. Maybe go to a corn maze too. He's so fun to be around!!

Well that's my Homecoming weekend. I enjoyed it so much! It's going to be such a drag going back to dressing normally, and not having a theme everyday....

No comments:

Post a Comment