Sunday, January 30, 2011

Starting Again

I'm always happy when I get a chance to start over.
To get my priorities straight.
Remember what I want in life, and how I want to be treated.



If there's someone who doesn't treat you how you KNOW you should be treated...
They don't deserve to be part of your life.
It took me a long time to figure that out about myself. I'm strong enough, I don't need someone else determing my worth.

I can't see my future, but right now it looks bright. I can't see anything certain, but I know life is only as good as you want and make it out to be.
Live in the moment, cherish the time you have. You don't get this time back.
I love where I'm at in life now.
people hurt you sometimes.
Sometimes you have to let them go.


If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back, it's yours.
If it doesn't, it never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment