Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Girl!!!!


Happy Birthday to me! I am now eighteen! I feel so old now, but oh so free!!
I don't really feel that different... I knew I wouldn't, but I can hope right?
Today has been good so far! I'm in school right now, supposed to be working on stuff, but...nah!
I've been told Happy Birthday lots of times today, I feel so loved! I'm grateful for the friends I have. My Dad's even driving all the way out from Washington state to Idaho to see me for my birthday. Later tonight he's going to take me and some friends out to dinner, and then we're going to a hotel and go swimming and movie night. Gonna be a good day!



An interesting topic though.... What makes a person feel older? Is it suddenly one day you wake up and you're in your 50's or 60's and voila you're old? Cuz I feel old now... My youngest sister, Lillie, she's 5. When she's a freshman in high school, I'm going to be in my thirties. =O



I feel ancient.

No comments:

Post a Comment