Sunday, January 16, 2011

Belated Birthday Tales


The birthday was awesome. And the party seemed like it lasted all weekend. It was great!

I have some of the best friends in the world! Logan (that's his eye up there) arranged a surprise party for me, and the friends that matter most were all there. It was a great birthday. One of the best. My Dad went all out. He took me and a bunch of friends to Applebee's; that was one of the funnest things ever. We were so loud!

I bet we were the people that everyone else in the restaurant couldn't wait for to leave. After an hour or so, we did. I could feel the sigh of relief as we walked out the door.

But the hotel came next. They were in for it.

I have the absolute funkiest, funniest, prettiest and amazing friends. I'm so grateful for them!


This is Samm. She is Logan's little sister, and one of the funniest girls I know! We talk to eachother in 'Brooklyn accents', cuz "we're from Brooklyn honey."



I look any different since my age change? (I don't feel very different. I guess that's how it works.)

Oh, so funny story. At 12:30, my room got a phone call. I was a little confused, cuz it was late, and we were being quiet (sort of), why would anyone call?
I pick up the phone, say hello, and this voice, I swear they were stoned, said:
"Hey, you guys want to shut the eff up?"
Except they didn't say 'eff''.
I didn't skip a beat, I shot right back, "How bout you grow some effin manners first?"
We didn't have any trouble after that.

And we watched The Notebook. First time I watched that movie I was in love. It changed my whole outlook on everything about teenage love. And it fit my current situation in life, too. It was perfect... And then reality hit me, and I realized that people change with time.
But I'm not here to talk about that now.


Samm ish mine:)


This is Sina. She's great. The stuff that comes out of her mouth makes me laugh so hard, it's out of control. These are my friends! (This was taken at probably 3 in the morning, so Logan was not present)



Overall, my birthday was a definite success. I'm so glad it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment