Monday, January 17, 2011

Accepted

Brigham Young University Idaho has a new student! Can you guess?
It's me!
That's half my stress gone, right there. I'm going to college! I have to start paying attention to the 'R' word now....
Responsibility.
What's that?
Responsibility, not quite yet...
No, I'm kidding. I can handle that. But I have the feeling I'll be spending alot of time on the computer applying for scholarships and grants and all other mannerisms of financial aid.
I've been told to stay away from student loans.
Is this accurate?
I think it is...
I guess that's a sure fire way to get into debt? Is what I've been told. So no loans for me.
Scholarships and grants all the way!
When I got my acceptance letter via e-mail, I started screaming. Then my whole family started screaming too. It was a madhouse for a few minutes.
I'm glad I have a family that gets excited with me, and for me.
That's real love right there.
Oh, and this summer, I think I'll have a job that pays 15 buckaroos an hour. What is this job, you may ask? I get to stand in the sun, get a tan, and hold a sign. Not just any sign, oh no!
It says "Stop" on one side, and "Slow" on the other.
Crazy! These construction people really know how to shake it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment