Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Day To Go!

Christmas is one day away! Well... If you count Christmas Eve as Christmas like I do, it's only a day away. If not, then you have two more days to go, ha ha!
I'm just kidding. For the last few days I haven't really been doing Christmas-y activities... I made some Christmas cookies, and I eat Christmas colored M&Ms every day!

And I decorated my tree, I might have already talked about that... Oh well. If these pictures have already been used, my bad. I wasn't paying attention.

These ones I know I haven't posted yet. I went to Seattle a couple days ago to go shopping and see the movie Tron (failure). I didn't like the movie that much, and I wasn't aware it was a sequel till after. But while waiting for the movie, my family went to the Seattle Pacific Science Center.
Coolest place ever!

When I was a little girl, and I'd come here, I'd be so awe struck all the time, at everything I saw. They have this Children's Forest thing and I would go play in it and slide down "waterfalls" and explore caves... I'm too big for it now. This makes me sad. I'm still a little girl....


My baby cousin, Amy, wanted to explore the giant guitar too. Isn't she cute?
I missed her!


My brother has recently obtained muscles. Every chance he gets, he tries to show me how manly he is now. I just happened to get a picture of him showing off the toughened meat on his arms. Lovely.

Oh I love Seattle! I was walking around today and it was raining and I just felt like the city was the best place ever. And you see so many different people! It's fun to see other people's fashions, and how they carry themselves. I like to catch little snippets of conversation and try to guess what they're talking about.
As I was walking off the ferry, there was a homeless man sitting under the overpass, and that got me thinking. You think your life is bad? Look at his. No family, no home, not even a proper place to sleep. Until you're living on the streets, your life isn't that bad.
I tried to get into the Christmas spirit and gave him all the change in my pockets.
I know you're not supposed to give homeless people money but look at it this way:
He's not going to buy meth with coins.
He's not going to buy alcohol with coins.
He's not going to pay a hooker with coins. (Uncomfortable.)
So, no harm in coins.


I love Seattle at night. Yeah it's kind of scary, but there's good people out there, too. If people would believe in that as much as they do in Santa Clause, there really would be peace on Earth.

And good will towards men.



Merry Almost-Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment