Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry two days after Christmas!

Oh boy! My Christmas was great, I hope everyone else's was too.

We went and saw cousins, and Bradley drove.
I take such good pictures, huh? (Joke.)

Guess what I gottttttt??

It's gorgeous.

I got an iPod Touch. It's my baby.
Logan got all jealous when I said that but I told him I liked him better.............................
We'll let him believe that.....
No I'm totally kidding.
.....

Amy! It was good to see her on Christmas. She's so goofy, I've said this before.
Dinner was so yummy. Turkey and rolls, mac n cheese and devilled eggs, so good!
My Uncle Levi even brought "Holiday Conversation Prompt Cards".
Yep, we used them. It was pretty interesting. My family is so nutty, I love it. I'm never bored when my hugemongo family is around.

Oh special story here. So those four ladies up there, including myself, are the only women in my huge family of 14. (Cousins, uncles, etc.) My Grandma, Auntie Barbara, cousin Amy, and me.
So this Christmas, my Papa got all of us personalized necklaces, and a gorgeous silver box that came with it.
He started this with just a little speech and he almost started crying, which is really rare. My Papa never cries. But here's what he said:
"In my life, I have precious things like gold and silver, and that's my family. But I also have diamonds, which are the women in my life. This is to remind you that you're a diamond."
I love my Papa so much, all four of us ladies were crying when he gave them out.
Best present ever.





We made a mess on Christmas Day.


My Dad was explaining something of utmost importance.


Our house on Christmas Eve.
He's real! I saw him!


Now, just New Year's to go.
Party hearty.

No comments:

Post a Comment