Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best Things of My Day.

I like finding interesting snowy things. Like icicles!! I saw this and I had to take a picture of it. I think it's upside down, but oh well.

My little Scotty!! He's getting so big and so silly! The other night we were up in my room and he was running all over and suddenly he jumped on my toes and tried to start a wrestling match. It was so cute. And last night he was running around again and he ran head on into a door!!

I'm sorry to say that I about died laughing.


Lillie. Need I say more? She'd brighten pretty much anyone's day.
See? Just smile.

My best friend! Logan! He's so sweet! I won't go on about it too much, but he's very awesome.


These are just a few of the things in my daily life that make it better!
I hope everyone, no matter how down they are, can always find something to be happy about.
Try it. It works.


2 comments:

  1. Yes I am. :) But it Doesn't mean I have to rant about him all the time : )

    ReplyDelete