Sunday, November 14, 2010

Love Your Life.


I've noticed something. My last few posts have been a little Negative Nancy. I apologize for this!


Life is beautiful. Life is fast. If you don't appreciate it, it's got this way of knocking you down on your butt, and making you wish you had spent more time appreciating it.


I've learned this over and over.
Love your life!! Don't just live it and take it for granted.
Cuz it can disappear. In a blink. Of an eye.
Go on a walk; see the changing leaves on trees. Watch every sunset; feel the colors.
Say 'thank you' to your friends, you don't know how much they might need it.
Do the dishes; Mom will appreciate it more than you know.

Life is precious.

It's never as bad as it seems. The solution to most problems is time. Give it time. I should follow my own advice, too.

The one thing I have trouble with though is patience. That's so contradictory to what I just said, but it's something I struggle with. Patience may be a virtue, but not one that I posses. I'd be so much more at peace if I knew how things were going to work out in the end, but that's not how faith works, is it?

"The Lord's ways are not thy ways."

How true.

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. my. favorite. blog. EVER. i love how you use youre own pictures when I mostly use google imagees :( I LOVE YOU, LADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too :) Just take pictures of random things that stick out to you!! My camera is my one and only love! :)

    ReplyDelete