Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Destruction and Consumption Day!

Oh I love Thanksgiving!! The food is my favorite! (Isn't it everyone's?)

I couldn't help but take a few pictures of all the freaking delicious food I got to eat.

My mom went all out this year. So good! I'm so so so so full. Delicious stuff right there.

The only thing I would change about this year is I would have all my family together. My parents are divorced, so my family is kind of torn in half...

And every other Holiday I spend with my Dad. Last year I had Thanksgiving with him, so this year it was with Mom, and for Christmas I'll be with my Dad in Washington!

Today I got to talk to my family in Washington. I was on the phone for over an hour, and I didn't even talk to everyone. I got to talk to my cousin Amy!
She's so silly. "Om nom nom!"


The mac 'n cheese was my favorite thing all day!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Remember to thank all those who do the little things, big things, silly things, and important things for you!
Like, teachers, parents, siblings, the mailman, the lady at the check out, even someone who opens your door for you!
They all have names, they all have feelings, thoughts, ideas, dreams, disappointments, and they all have bad days!!
And maybe your simple little 'thank you' will make the difference between a good or bad day.
Think about it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment