Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Realization



So true. After I read this I immediately started noticing ads like in magazines and everyone looks so sad....

I'm starting to notice a few things in my life and a few things need to change.

One, I need to remember that if someone is not going to make an effort to be in my life, there's no point in trying to make them stay.

Two, sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours.

Three, there is absolutely NO POINT in getting upset over the way someone is. Their genetic make-up is binding. There is no breaking it, or changing it. If they're programmed to be a jerk, brace yourself, because they're not changing.

Four. The best way to have confidence is to act like you do, until you actually get it.

I'm getting so philosophical.

No comments:

Post a Comment