Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Home.


I think I'm going to like it here in Ririe, Idaho.
It's a gorgeous place, even if it so po-dunky. I get to see this kind of thing every day!
I'm sure that once winter comes rolling around, I'm not going to like it here so much. But for now, I'm happy.
My brother and I finally have our own room, painted walls and everything. And it's already a mess. Mostly my fault, I went on a scavenger hunt for my CD's so I could burn a few Birthday discs for a friend, and there are open boxes all over my room as a result.
Speaking of burning CDs, it took me, literally, 4 hours to figure it out.
I sometimes really really hate technology. It makes me feel stupid all the time.
Random story for the day:
My little brother, Brian, is playing a video game, and I'm sitting in the room with him on the computer. And as boys usually do, he's talking to himself while playing. And as usual, being a girl,
I'm not really listening, until he says:
"And there's someone calling for help, but I don't care."
I stop. Look up. "Brian, you have to save them!"
He snorted and replies, "No, they can wait, I have to go to the store."
Ah, does this or does it not portray our society today?
Brian and I got a good laugh out of it, and thank goodness it was just a video game and of no real consequence. But how often do we see others, or even ourselves, look over someone elses needs to our own?


No comments:

Post a Comment