Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I have a blog?

I totally forgot about this thing. So, of course when I finally remember I have a blog, and pointless, teenage yammerings (last post was 2 years ago, be gentle) floating out in the Interweb somewhere, I have to try and redeem myself by writing something totally cool and significant to cancel out all the tripe I've posted before... 
I got nothin'. 

Maybe I'll write here more often. I promise I have more positive things to say, and it's not going to be all about boys. (I still think they're cute though.) 

Too bad I'm not.
 Some embarrassing photos of me and my cousin to please the Blogger Gods. 

Yup, same cousin from all my previous blogs. She's a graduated woman now! (If the blue gown wasn't a giveaway, she's on the left.) 
It's so weird to see her graduated. She's still a baby! 

I look at her now and see so many similarities of me when I first graduated. 
Huge head, thought I owned the world and it owed me something, not a clue what it meant to be financially stable, in the sense that I would have to actually WORK for it. 
Mommy and Daddy ain't takin' care of us no mo'! I learned it, she's learning it, and it's so hard to see her walk the same path I did. I want to just tell her what to do, because I KNOW she'll be happier if she just DOES what I SAY, because I've BEEN there and it SUCKS. 
But...
She's a teenager. Unlike me anymore. (I've grown so wise) So she will have to learn for herself. It's just hard to see someone you love struggle. It's hard to see them inflict unnecessary hurt on themselves, in the name of 
"fun".
Fun. What is fun? Well, fun is fun when it's fun, but when the fun is said and done, the fun ain't so fun, and fun can turn into some lonely days that no amount of company can cure.
Too soon? Am I getting too deep here for the first post in 2 years? Probably. 
Just some thoughts that plague my mind... I feel like Gandalf. Most likely because it is 4 in the morning and I'm writing a blog that no one will probably ever read, and Gandalf kind of went through that, except he didn't have a blog, he had dwarves that didn't listen to him and a bunch of stupid elves that thought they ran shit, and cuz of that Mordor almost took over everybody and Frodo lost his finger. All cuz no one listened to Gandalf. Also, Merry was a friggin' retard. Years after the movie is said and done I watch that scene where he tries to take that ball thingy and talk to Sauron, and I get pissed. 
I'm just saying, bad things happen when you don't listen to wise people. 

Gandalf was wise. No one listened. Shit got real. 

I am.... not so wise. But I have things to say! 
No one listens.
Nothing happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment