Thursday, April 14, 2011

Goodbyes

Well. I'm back. I've been gone a while I know.
My Senior prom was last week and I had a great time.





I felt so pretty that night!!


And then Spring Break...
I guess everything happens for a reason. So I found myself facing a goodbye...
A sunset is a beautiful thing.
But that's the miracle about sunsets. There's always going to be a sunrise, there will always be something beautiful next. I have to face the dark for a little while but another sun is coming just for me.
Over Spring Break I went and saw the ocean. Beautiful!


No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world won't stop for your grief.
You, and I, have to keep pressing forward. Keep hoping for a better day.
Because it will come. No emotion is final, no matter how hard things get.
I promise that this will be the last sad post. I'll have something happy to say next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment